The group of people approving KPI Guild Projects budget requests
A grant is a portion of the CM Treasury budget that is reserved for a specific project proposal from one of the guilds.
The process starts with each KPI Guild selecting their 2 running KPI Metrics, focusing on the OKR (10% improvement), and organizing one or more Projects and Initiatives to achieve the OKR.
Each project must be accompanied by a short description summarizing 3 things:
- Scope: A clear description of what we are planning to do
- Time: How long will it take to do it (starts/ends)
- Resources: Skill Force resources necessary to do it, and the budget needed to do it
The overall process from conception to asset distribution works like this:
- 1.Guild confirms the two (2) running KPI Metrics and their respective ORK (10% growth)
- 2.Guild gets proposals from other Ambassadors and DAO members for projects that can hit the OKRs
- 3.Guild selects up to 3 projects per OKR
- 4.Guild requests grants for each of the projects to the Grants Committee
- 5.Grants Committee evaluates and approves/denies grants based on the quality of the project submission and its feasibility (24h turnaround)
- 6.Grants Committee sets money aside in the CM Treasury Reserves
- 7.Guild kick-off the approved project and the DAO community gets to work towards the project OKR
- 8.Once the ORK is met, Guild leaders submit results to Grants Committee for funding
- 9.Grants Committee validates OKR results and processes payout to Guild Treasury (lump-sum payment)
- 10.Guild distributes OKR payouts to all contributors according to the rules (7-day Money Streams)
Measurements and award decisions take place every Saturday at 12:00 UTC. Actual payouts should go out no later than the following Wednesday at 12:00 UTC.
The table below illustrates how the Grants Committee will make payouts based on OKR targets reported by the guilds: